Language Love.

Believe in the ability of language to heal. Let these butterfly and love-laced words infuse your Spirit with the joy from the Cosmas: the feminine genius of consciousness. Ascend.





Monday, July 9, 2012

Fuck What YOU thinking....

Why the Fuck am Eye so annoyed today?

I have no idea if negative brain waves have creeped into my mind or what but as soon as I walked into this plantation, my vibes were off.

And now I know why. I hate to say it, but some Europeans can really bring your energy down. The shit is scientific.

Eye feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders just addressing and dismissing the evil spirits. I don't expect anything more or less from them.

Besides, I am working on this mixtape; ready to be done with it. The only thing holding me back is feature artists at this time, so if they aren't up to finish recording this week, we can cancel that and the show will go on!

Niggas act like they're doing you a favor, but nah, it's the other way around. Anywho, not feeling hungry or tired; just reflective.

Hungry but I don't wanna eat. Sleepy, and I think I am needing my bed, and easily fucking annoyed. I just want this day to go by, so I can go home and be alone. You just need these days sometimes.

I wouldn't say that I really had any mood swings during my last cycle so I could be experiencing those symptoms now. Writing is my outlet point blank; nothing makes me feel better than articulating how I feel. My frustrations, my annoyances; and yes they are quite high because the world has accepted such a high tolerance for bullshit and such a low standard for what is considered real. And Eye pour my heart out because why the fuck not? People are walking around with all this anguish in their heart because of what somebody else MIGHT think; that's the wackness. And that's not opinion, that's fact. WHo really gives a damn what another thinks of you; but truth be told, we all care too much. But eye don't! Fuck yall; foreal.

I could sit and act; but I'm not into winning any grammys so I just cool out and go with how I feel. What I think is Divine because I am connected to Source: the Most High. No more can humans dictate ot regullate how things are going to or need to be. Eye am.

And with all that said; enjoy your fucking Monday or whatever day this is and know that the Goddess is balanced. But then again, I really don't care what you think.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment