Language Love.

Believe in the ability of language to heal. Let these butterfly and love-laced words infuse your Spirit with the joy from the Cosmas: the feminine genius of consciousness. Ascend.





Friday, February 8, 2013

Creation Love. (Smelling Flowers)

And now...Eye knew today was that day.

Many events leading to this moment but, Eye already knew.
Already knew you would come--already knew Eye wouldn't believe it. Already knew because of the past destinies, that you would be my Divine Reflection. A Divine erection--and resurrection.

Eye used to feel bad and lonely--and even more bad for venerating the loveliness Eye had found--a Queen's crown--see the stagnation and contradiction in the sound? But now...

The rivers flow through me, Eye see Life again. Eye hear my Angels in my mind--playing, laughing and gliding on love slides--and on ocean tides full of passion and silk rinds. Eye just, wanna Love.

And Eye never wanted to so much--no one makes me want to Love more. To whom much is given, much is tested, but baby please don't test me. Know that Eye am here--always will be. Wanted to tell you and let you know that while you peep my valley flow--just know that Eye am willing, able and stable. Here we are.

And everything that you thought would manifest in uncertainty, is here with me, and beautifully it can be. Baby, we can be free. Free at last, Free at Last--and Eye thank you, my God almighty.

And even when the Ankhcestors whisper while the others snicker, Eye know what Eyem here for. Here to do God's work--and live in all of the Eternal Mother/Father Creator's image. Much Luv. Much Luv. So below, as above.

Naree'


No comments:

Post a Comment