Language Love.

Believe in the ability of language to heal. Let these butterfly and love-laced words infuse your Spirit with the joy from the Cosmas: the feminine genius of consciousness. Ascend.





Tuesday, January 26, 2010

2010


A New Year means a new trance...a new stance I am taking at life. I wonder why things happen, then I don't really wonder anymore. I know people may call my thoughts far out there, but they are not for the meeks of men. How lonely and cold it can be sometimes. I want to put my life on the lines, the ones {they} read from. I think it would be worth reading? Wouldn't you??


Maybe not because you don't know my struggle. Not economics, like we always say, spiritual struggle. It's here, and it's fighting me to be all I can be...to the best of my ability. DO you think I'm scared?? Hell nah, I can't be. Time can't afford that. I am, who I say I am...If I wasn't, then why would I Say I am...Revolutionary Spiritual Goddess...The original Afrikan Woman...can I get a AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment