Language Love.

Believe in the ability of language to heal. Let these butterfly and love-laced words infuse your Spirit with the joy from the Cosmas: the feminine genius of consciousness. Ascend.





Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Soul Evolution


Gimme my

Soul Back
Sold crack, at first
But now it hurts
I can feel the wounds of a thousand men
I feel rejected yet pregnant within
Pregnant with possibility, in the words of Assata
Sisters like that, brothers like this
Make me meditate on my chakras
Put it in a rhyme
Watch me from behind
Watch it, so sublime
Call me anytime
My Soul Evolution was caused by an intrusion
Forced me to come to my own conclusions
And then contusions, why shall I ever be afraid
I, like the seasons, feel the cold, warmth and the rain
But you never loved me, will you ever love me?
Inner battle I have on my own
Inner battle of who’s who and what’s what
Inner battle…
Can I find my Soul a home….
Can you put me on my throne…
Felt that pain at the Super Dome
City Adrift and Earthquakes from beneath
And while you cry, I sleep
Masked in a blanket of security
Far from my destiny of purity
Purely speaking,
Find my soul a home
So Soul Evolution may be the solution
Kids, drinks, loud nights and prostitution
You think we represented in the Constitution
3/5ths of a man, we need a Resolution

My people are…depressed
Tried to keep it about me but nevertheless,
Because my hand hangs heavy with the stress
But never will we settle for less
Soul Evolution…
Hold on to my wings as we fly
These positions in outer space are made for you and I
Give me a five, I lock hands with your shoulders
As we dodge bullet holes, time bombs and boulders

But who’s bolder?

Will you still walk with me
My soul Evolution conquest
My other little voices, and me

No comments:

Post a Comment